PMO Analyst, Technology Delivery
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.PMO Analyst, Technology Delivery, Peacock The PMO Analyst will collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across the Technology Delivery Direct to Consumer department to ensure proper coordination and execution of activities related to program management, communications, and training of governance best practices. The position requires significant interaction with cross-functional departments within the organization and excellent communication and relationship management skills.
Support the direct to consumer portfolio, focusing on PMO governance and project management best practicesDevelop relationships within the global technology delivery team as well as cross functional teams Assess portfolio, programs, and project health, including dependencies, critical path, roadmaps, and analysis within Technology Delivery PMO team on a weekly basisAssist in the development of defined processes and tool standards for program and project managementAssist in implementing and maintaining resource management and capacity planning efforts for Technology Delivery Analyze project reporting outputs for data integrity, trends, themes, and improvement opportunitiesAssist in maintaining portfolio view of change/ risk/ status through the PPM tools and exporting data for various levels of leadership presentationsSupport ad-hoc project data management and report requestsPrepare materials for program reviews with leadershipSupport project managers needs related to project management processes and tools; troubleshoot project management application issues, as neededMaintain library of portfolio and program management tools, templates, and documentationCreate and maintain training materials to ensure program managers are trained in the current processes and standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Technology, Business Administration or related field
• Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience working in a Portfolio Program Management Office or PMO analyst or PM coordinator role.
• Experience with various PMO methodologies such as a mix of Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/Kanban
• Experience in governance best practices including the intake process, prioritization, resource management, and quality control
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to relate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint, Jira, Portfolio Project Management Tools, and/or related applications
• Ability to adapt to changes quickly, capable to pivot and focus on competing initiatives, as well as manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Train, coach, and support global technology delivery team PMO governance, tools, reporting, and best practices
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.