3 days left
- Full Time
Purpose of the Role: Through effective relationships, the Account Executive is accountable for providing educational content solutions that meet the needs of school districts in an assigned territory.
- Designs strategies that address customer needs and issues while meeting assigned quota; targets and prioritizes accounts and activities; analyzes competitors’ activities and adjusts appropriately; utilizes area, national and Per Diem resources effectively.
- Strategically plans sales calls by outlined objectives and action steps.
- Reads the market, recognizes trends, and communicates that information to the Area Management; Demonstrates knowledge of account history, the processes and procedures specific to each district, and the key issues for each account.
- Responds to customers’ requests and problems with appropriate timeliness and concern; Develops professional credibility and trust with the customer.
- Provides timely and complete information needed for consultants and outside resources to perform effectively in the territory.
- Uses voicemail and email appropriately.
- Updates Salesforce.com regularly.
- Knowledge of each curriculum area to converse comfortably with customers and understand their needs; effectively communicates the major features, advantages, and benefits of each product.
- Displays a thorough knowledge of state and local adoption timelines in order to be at the right place at the right time.
Education and Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years sales experience with a proven track record in meeting quota.
- Educational/Technology sales experience and teaching skills are preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in MS Office and Sales Management Software
- Must have an acceptable driving record