5 days left
- Full Time
Perch Partners is looking for a whip-smart strategist who can tell a compelling, multiplatform story, thrives on discovering and owning the customer journey, and regularly reveals nuggets of truth that change the narrative and somehow suddenly seem obvious.
Perch Partners combines a world-class strategic brand advisory and management consulting firm with a new breed of venture company. If you love the idea of working with and learning from some of the top business and marketing minds in the industry, partnering with founders who are solving some of the world’s most intractable problems, and moving the needle for globally-respected brands—in a fast-paced, learn-on-your-feet, it’s-yours-so-run-with-it environment—then you may be just who we’re looking for.
We’re seeking an experienced communications strategist | writer with a highly tuned sense of relevance and business ownership. Ideally, you have digital writing, reporting and multimedia experience at a national news outlet, high-visibility brand or public-facing non-profit organization. You are as comfortable researching and writing a thought-provoking whitepaper as composing a spot-on tweet.
- Work with partners to understand complex business ideas and develop narratives that tell compelling stories for established and new brands and businesses operating in a variety of industries from healthcare to aerospace to financial technologies and more.
- Work closely with entrepreneurs and start-up brand creation teams to help translate their message simply and elegantly.
- Deep dive into a range of industries to unearth and articulate human truths.
- Write content for a range of companies that ladders up to the red thread of a greater brand story, including web content, editorial content, marketing, retail, social, etc.
- Work with aplomb and on deadline within an environment of ambiguity and confidentiality.
- At least five years of writing and strategy experience, preferably with a portfolio that spans thought leadership, multimedia, and brand storytelling.
- An attention to detail in both written and visual contexts and an “always on” newsroom sense of urgency, dependability and accessibility.
- A keen understanding of audience needs and expectations.
- A gift for collaborating on storytelling for diverse media channels (e.g. written word, video, social media).
- A track record for working successfully in cross-discipline, collaborative settings.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, digital media or related field.
Apply for Marketing Writer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly