Responsibilities: SNY is looking for a part-time data analyst to work closely with the digital team to provide reporting for SNY's text, social and video contentThe position will be scheduled Monday-Thursday from 7am-noonCompile data from Omniture, TrackMaven, and social platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) for daily, weekly and monthly reportingHelp manage the data logging and tagging of pre-built excel sheets to assist the digital team's sales and marketing effortsUpdate SNY's text, social and video baselines on a bi-weekly basisOther duties and responsibilities as assignedBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year institution (preferably in data analytics or data science), or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in advanced spreadsheet functions and analytics tools, preferably Omniture (Adobe) and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of standard reporting practices, A/B testing, analytics terminology and industry standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires ad-hoc reporting
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Available to work flexible, non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel as required
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Familiarity with NY sports a plus
- Experience with analytics reporting for a sports or media company a plus
- Experience with sales and marketing analytics a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative team player who works well with others
Since its launch in 2006, SNY has established itself as the linear and digital home for all things New York sports. From our new state-of-the-art facilities at 4 World Trade Center, we develop more original NY sports news and entertainment content than anyone else in the industry.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.