Account Director, Consumer Technology PR
- Full Time
ABOUT THE TECH TEAM
BerlinRosens burgeoning technology and innovation practice represents some of the biggest newsmakers defining the future of technology, finance, work, education and urban innovation. Our clients include Samsung, Sidewalk Labs, Lyft, Citi, General Assembly, Per Scholas, CornellTech, Intersection, and LinkNYC, to name a few.
With a team of over 20 communications professionals, we bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications for clients in the technology sector, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup.
We are news junkies, publicists, former campaigners, journalists, and expert communications professionals obsessed with tech. We are especially excited about tech that fixes real-world problems and is poised to change the way we work and live.
Now, we are looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our rapidly growing team in our New York office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a strong Account Director candidate you would possess:
- 5-6 years experience in consumer electronics public relations, media relations, journalism, or related field
- 1-2 years of demonstrated staff management experience
- Lead and actively participate in the development of strategic research to inform client strategies and roadmap a media approach
- Conceptualize, develop and produce clients plans and client recommendations that will be shared with the client, executives, and partners.
- Internalize client and staff input to conceptualize initial strategies on their own, further honing and developing client plans based on edits and guidance from senior members of the team to produce excellent final results
- Strong news savvy and knowledge of the media covering consumer electronics and innovation
- Strong track record of partnering with blue chip global technology companies. PA/PR agency experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of humor!
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/q8k59k9sjc95zf6k