Senior Account Executive, Digital Advocacy
- Full Time
BerlinRosen is a leading national progressive public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital and creative strategies to top organizations, companies, and candidates around the United States. Named the number one most powerful PR firm in the country by Observer in 2018, BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 170 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
Our clients are at the forefront of progressive work around racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBT issues, healthcare, education, money in politics and ending mass incarceration. We also represent some of the biggest clients defining the future of technology, urban innovation, lifestyle and real estate, architecture and those who are shaping the future of cities.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Digital Advocacy team at BerlinRosen powers the digital organizing work behind the nations most urgent and ambitious progressive campaigns. Immigration. Workers rights. Reproductive justice. Clean energy. Criminal justice reform. Voting rights. From the steps of the Supreme Court, to the border in Texas, to the rivers of Colorado, our team builds momentum and drives action with sharp digital strategy, advertising, social media and online organizing. We help our clients get resultswhen the stakes are at their highest and the whole nation is watching.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you a digital campaigner who knows how to tell stories in 280 characters, what hashtag is being used to discuss breaking news and how to communicate the same story in an organizational email? Are you a creative writer whos excited to learn and adapt solutions to help our clients achieve their goals? Do you have a personal commitment to and knowledge of social justice and a passion for advancing progressive social change through digital platforms?
If you answered yes, then this is the job for you.
As our Senior Account Executive on the Digital Advocacy Team, you will...
- Own the day-to-day execution of digital engagement and online advertising campaigns Work with a team to develop a strategy for how a client will reach their target audience and mobilize them to take key actions Propose creative strategies to help clients achieve their organizational goalsstudying a client's needs and challenges and creating digital-based solutions to strengthen their work Conduct audits of an organizations digital presence, analyzing key metrics, and producing reports that outline key findings and recommendations Be a resource to clients and colleagues on digital best practices and trends
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement and a commitment to helping all staff develop and grow A competitive salary based on leading market rates 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Flexible Spending Account (FSA) 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care 9 paid bank holidays Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks Mobile phone reimbursement Weekly assortments of fresh and healthy snacks, beverages, and even cold brew coffee on tap Company-sponsored and employee-driven events and activities
BerlinRosen is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, BerlinRosen will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 3+ years working on a digital team, preferably at an agency, nonprofit, political campaign or advocacy organization. Project manages easily.
- You have a track record of being highly dependable and organized. Understands digital organizing and communications, including email, text and social media campaigning.
- Is tactically familiar with some aspects of digital campaigns, including social media, online advertising, email marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening and web design.
- Is technically fluent with at least one commonly used tool, such as BSD, ActionKit, ActionNetwork, Hustle, EveryAction, WordPress, Phone2Action, Google Analytics or Facebook Ads Manager, and is relatively fluent with the following acronyms: SMS, CRM, CPA, RT, A/B test, CPC, P2P.
- Writes well.
- Your background in written communication includes developing sharp, compelling online content.
- Understands a campaign goal. You can interpret how digital tactics will help achieve it.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/n5swg3g7f73y5yqk