- Full Time
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
• Work with sales, sales operations, inventory management and account managers to implement ad campaigns on WebMD websites, mobile apps, tablet apps, and video.
• Monitor campaigns throughout their lifecycle, following up with clients and vendors on issues as needed.
• Optimize campaigns, including reviewing delivery reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
• Utilize reports to troubleshoot technical and delivery issues impacting campaigns and work with production managers on fixes and leveraging high traffic assets.
• Provide reporting information to sales, account management, marketing programs and clients as needed.
• Assist in architecting new products, tools, and processes to increase revenue.
• Revise delivery prioritization schema based on relative needs for products and clients.
• Recommend changes to improve operational processes and safeguard advertising, privacy, credibility, and integrity policies.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or similar amount of relatable experience
· 1-2+ years of experience working in digital advertising industry with exposure to ad trafficking
· Excellent Communication Skills: being a primary contact for sales, need to be able work well with others in a support role. With clients, this includes projecting a professional and helpful demeanor. Must convey an issue clearly, especially when it comes to describing a problem.
· Troubleshooting Skills: need to be able to analyze the components of an ad serving problem and get to its root cause, as well as providing necessary suggestions for resolution.
· Ability to Multi-task: specifically, need to know how to shift priorities on an on-going basis per need, while maintaining focus on client and customer needs.
· Initiative: whether in recommending steps for campaign optimization, notifying a rep or client of a campaign issue or making suggestions to streamline ad operations, taking initiative to get resolutions and make improvements will help make the sales process as efficient and productive as possible.
- Extensive experience with DFP and DSM
- Proficiency with Excel
- Good understanding of HTML, ad tag structure, rich media types (i.e. Pointroll, Mediamind,
- Rising Stars), and an order management system such as SalesForce.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Mobile (app and nonapp), Omniture