Digital Account Manager
- Full Time
Ebiquity is seeking an enthusiastic and driven digital media practitioner to join our digital team within our Media Practice. This is an opportunity to provide your expertise to Ebiquity’s clients globally under our digital media consulting, advisory and benchmarking services. Working across a varied and high-profile list of clients, you will be contributing to the development of this fast-growing media consultancy. You will produce data-driven reviews, analyses and insights across our exciting and growing digital media services including media cost & quality benchmarking, agency pitch reviews, savings verification, programmatic supply chain transparency, social media valuation, and paid search reviews among others. Ebiquity Media helps advertisers create clarity and increase their media investment value in brand safe environments for both their online and offline media activity. This role requires strong data management and client relationship skills, liaising with multiple clients and their corresponding agencies. You will be presenting findings to clients and contributing to media value creation.
· Manage, query, data mining and analyze multiple data sets from multiple sources for client recommendations
· Interpret and evaluate client digital media investments across multiple channels.
· Concentration in programmatic.
· Analyze digital media plans, digital media activation and digital strategy to improve clients’ media performance and increase media value
· Lead agency kickoff communication, data collection and client analysis presentations.
· Evaluate data from key syndicated media resources and transactional client media cost data
· Create insightful state of the art presentation that focus on data driven insights and analysis
· Contribute to or lead client meetings
· Share client and process learnings across Ebiquity’s global network to develop and improve best practices
· Train peers and associates in functional skills and marketplace knowledge
· Keep up with latest industry trends, ad tech advancements, programmatic ecosystem, new developments and overall marketing trends to help clients create clarity and maximize media value
Contribute to fun and collaborative culture
Desired Skills & Experience
· 2+ years as a practitioner in digital media planning and buying, programmatic trading and trafficking
· Experience working at a media agency/programmatic media
· A robust knowledge of digital media strategy and investment principles/techniques
· Experience in creating, launching, maintaining and reporting digital media campaigns, both direct and programmatic
· Knowledge of tracking and trafficking systems, key players and systems for digital media measurement
· Proficient with media analytics, measurement strategy, optimization and reporting of digital media campaigns
· 2+ years experience with data management
· Working knowledge of media agencies, media team structures and overall digital advertising industry
· Extremely detail-oriented, comfortable working with big data and developing detailed analyses
· Inquisitive and has excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset
· Works well in ambiguity, independently and is a self-starter, balancing multiple projects at the same time as well as being a strong contributor and team player
· Equally values and enjoys data analysis and client communication
· Demonstrates a proven record of day to day client interaction experience and presentation skills
· Passionate about the digital ecosystem (including programmatic: ATDs, DSPs, ad verification and data providers)
· Excellent communication skills
· 4 year BA/BS required, excel and power point required.
Ebiquity aims to create a workplace that is open and supportive, and free of discrimination and prejudice.
Our core values of curiosity and objectivity drive us to embrace the rich impact that multiple approaches and different ways of thinking can bring.
We want the best talent available, regardless of race, religion, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or age.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly