Marketing Development Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Development Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: As soon as candidate is found
Rate: $90,000 - $120,000 / DOE
Our Law Firm client in Washington, DC. Is looking for a Marketing Development Manager to join their team.
Marketing Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the firm-wide marketing team on developing strategies dedicated to the practice groups and teams of the Litigation section
- Identify appropriate marketing activities and initiatives for the practice groups and teams such as seminars, breakfast events, sponsorships, etc.
- Develop and manage budgets
- Coordinate and manage no more than 10 events a year
- Create and maintain marketing collateral for the practice groups and teams such as pitch books, brochures, biographies, website content, etc.
- Regularly plan and attend practice group and team meetings
- Support the RFP team in developing responses and pitches to new business
- Conduct research to identify trends and issues, targeted companies, etc.
- Manage lists with the Database Manager to create databases for assigned practice groups and teams
Marketing Development Manger Requirements:
- 6-10 years of experience (legal or professional services marketing environment is preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous managerial experience is a huge plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.