As the Campaign Manager in the Ad Operations Department, you are responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing dynamically-served advertising campaigns through the use of several technologies working across a portfolio of live sports and entertainment assets. Your role involves sales / client support, campaign management, execution, and reporting. As the Campaign Manager, you are a key resource within the operations group and work cross-functionally with several departments including Ad Tech Solutions, Sales and individual business units. You are also responsible for overseeing live Fox Sports events, assuring requirements for advertising campaigns and that all viewer experiences are met. As the Campaign Manager, you are tasked with meeting overall department objectives via the team’s output. You are a career-minded professional with a can-do attitude.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow best practices and procedures on ad trafficking.
- Provide basic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management.
- Uphold company contracts for deliverable units with advertisers with the end result of realizing full revenue.
- Provision, track, measure, and analyze the performance of assigned campaigns. This includes updating and maintaining client campaign reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work collaboratively with sales to optimize campaign delivery and goals.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales partners by regular contact regarding campaign optimization and being available for any campaign performance questions and other issues as needed.
- Direct communication with clients on any and all elements related to creative specifications and submission. Maintain customer relationships through these interactions and when troubleshooting any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation or reporting, as well as when working with sales, clients, and internal ad technology teams to resolve these issues.
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaigns across delivery, financial, and third party ad serving systems. Use advertising delivery applications to manage and administer all creative and tracking assets
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university program required.
- At least 2 years practical working experience in digital media, with experience in video ad serving a plus. Experience with digital programmatic landscape and monetization techniques (Trading Desks, DSPs, Exchanges, SSPs, DMPs, PMPs) are an added plus as well.
- Excellent client service and organizational abilities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills to be utilized with both internal colleagues and external clients.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude are required
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS Excel, Power Point and Word
- Must be extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Should have the ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company.