Supervisor COE Sales Operations
- Full Time
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a Center of Excellence (COE) call center for sales support where customer influence and follow-up is critical to providing a quality customer experience. The key performance indicators are: order completion rate, up sell rate, and interval to complete. Supervises up sells, mining up sells using Cox.Com and 3rd party affiliates, Lifeline and Connect to complete customer orders and maximize revenue.
- Supervises day-to-day operations of the COE to ensure the customer support team has proper communications and workflow to ensure a quality customer experience.
- Leads and motivates team to ensure all areas of performance including report accuracy, productivity,
schedule adherence and attendance are met to ensure work is completed accurately and timely
- Supervises order completion,
customer follow-ups, referral and affinity program leads, employee account changes, drop ship, LifeLine, etc.
- Handles customer escalations,
answers support team questions and resolve/address/make decisions regarding process and system issues.
- Establishes and maintains
cross-functional relationships to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Partners with other support
departments to ensure quality service orientated interactions on support or related technical issues.
- Ensures policies and procedures
are followed to maximize customer sales experience and maintain
standardization of order entry process are to maintain efficiencies.
- Ensures sales compliance to
company policies, including but not limited to credit scoring and internal bad debt screening
- Coordinates training of new
hires as well as ongoing training and/or materials to existing sales
support team to develop and improve skills and performance.
- Monitors quality of work output of the support team.
- May interact directly with
sales channel clients to provide order completion support and maximize revenue and quota.
- Ensures compliance with all
- 3 or more years of related
experience (Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing)
- 2 or more years of operational,
reporting, outbound dialer experience, and Client Services experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
applications, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications
skills, quantitative, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills, detail
oriented, customer focus, leadership, coaching, and collaborative skills
to work effectively with teams inside and outside the organization
- Available to work flexible schedules,
including rotating on-call positions
- BS/BA degree in related
discipline strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a
management role preferred
- Experience in
About Cox CommunicationsCox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.