Are you super creative? Looking for your dream job? NBC Sports Washington is looking for a collaborative, detail oriented Creative Services Project Planner! Reporting to the Creative Director, and working closely with the rest of the Creative Services team, Content, Sales and the wider Marketing team, this position will oversee all multi-platform Creative Services projects through their life cycle and ensure all projects are fulfilled on brand and on time. Duties & Responsibilities:
Plan, organize and execute the management of projects as requested from creative services which may include but is not limited to:Work with Creative Director to delegate tasks to designersRefine work request form and wider process as neededTracking down assets, approvals and trafficking of finished assetsTrack project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.Work with the creative service team as a liaison between other departments such as marketing, sales and production. Ensure successful completion of all projects while guaranteeing each project is consistent with contractual agreements and as well as larger company goals.Proactively identify upcoming project needs; manage other departments to anticipate and request work in a timely fashionBasic Qualifications
- BS/BA degree in production, design, business, communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in creative services, agency or production related to sports, media or television or entertainment industries (internships included)
- Proven experience working in project management with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work as part of a team, while also being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and Wrike Project Management System
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Proactive self-starter who can anticipate, problem solve and ask for help when needed
- Demonstrated ability to establish and implement efficient and effective work processes with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Bethesda, MD
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.