Location: Centennial, Colorado
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all station events and network tent-poles to include:Station grassroots eventsTelemundo Network Sports & SpecialsClient activations at retailFacilitating workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete all digital jobs to include:Online banner ads and rich mediaEmail blastsNewslettersSocial mediaCreating project timelines and ensuring all work meets client and media deadlinesParticipating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference callsSupporting the account lead whenever necessary
The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support and coordination on a wide range of KDEN client accounts to include both traditional broadcast as well as digital needs. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into KDEN’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Position responsibilities will include:
Working with KDEN Sales Department to create sales & marketing materials to execute the broadcast and digital strategy set by the Sales Manager to meet client objectives.
• At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous experience with Custom Show a plus
• A bachelor’s degree in advertising/marketing or relevant field or equivalent job experience
• Must be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail
• Possess a knowledge of the online space and digital initiatives
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be well organized and detail oriented
• Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Perform under tight deadlines and handle pressure well
• Be self-directed to get work done
• Possess strong analytical skills and use rating research into a story
• Knowledge of Scarborough, Polk, Nielsen, Simmons
• Bilingual (Spanish & English) verbal and written
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.