Magazine & Digital Content Producer
- Full Time
MAGAZINE AND DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
The Westport, CT Library has undergone an exciting transformation that is taking the organization into the 21st century and beyond. Dramatic in its redesign, the new space is unparalleled in its ability to adapt and shift with the ever-changing needs of the community.
The Magazine and Digital Content producer plays an essential role in achieving the marketing and communications goals and objectives of the Westport Library by enhancing and expanding the visibility of the Westport Library brand, programs, services, staff, fundraising efforts, and overall community impact within the framework set by the Library and the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Conceptualize, produce and manage multi-media content (e.g., text, audio, video, images/photographs, animations, interactive content) for the Library’s print and digital magazine; website; social media platforms; video screen and other channels aligned with the goals of enhancing and expanding the Library’s brand and visibility;
- Design the layout for the Library’s print and digital magazine in accordance with new branding, and style guidelines;
- Serve as the Library’s Webmaster, working with internal clients to develop unique multi-media content (testimonials, photo and video galleries, calendar events etc.) ensuring that it is accurate and current. Generate and analyze website traffic and other relevant metrics;
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase email database subscriptions and engagement (tracking CTR, Open Rate, bounce rate etc.) using digital marketing best practices;
- Develop weekly creative, targeted email communications in alignment with the strategic plan.
The successful candidate will be an innovative thinker who creatively develops content that demonstrates new approaches to learning and disseminating information. They will have had proven success implementing marketing and communications best practices with a demonstrated command of funnel content marketing strategies and gathering and analyzing KPIs. Prior experience working in a professional marketing setting (corporate marketing, advertising agency and/or digital media agency). Demonstrated strong editorial production, headline, and copywriting skills for both print and digital formats plus proven proficiency with photography and videography in both digital and print formats and demonstrated sophisticated and forward-thinking design capabilities. Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines. Ability to organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments, while managing multiple and diverse projects simultaneously. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere), Mac/Windows operating systems, Google G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact or similar email marketing software. Ability and interest in gaining proficiency with new operating systems, software and multi-media tools.
Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekend as required.
Interested candidates please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. and include the job title in the subject line of the e-mail.
Apply for Magazine & Digital Content Producer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly