User Experience Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Responsible for leading the user experience efforts across platforms, developing creative solutions for business and consumer challenges.
- Leads user experience efforts for all development projects across platforms – web, tablet, and mobile.
- Develops creative solutions to business and consumer challenges; generates or leads development of storyboards, task flows, consumer journeys, experience maps, wire-frames, prototypes, and taxonomies.
- Manages internal user experience team, outside design agencies and/or freelancers on projects. Helps to recruit a talented freelance pool.
- Establishes user experience best practices for the organization. Sets and evolves optimal site conversions and experience standards. Analyzes and documents existing website content structure, taxonomy, page templates, and interfaces.
- Plays an integral role in site usability testing. Help to plan and conduct usability tests, evaluate results, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Assists in defining organizational resource needs for user experience.
- Be an active advocate for this discipline within the organization: mentor staff and senior leadership around key usability concepts and practical applications.
- 8+ years of practical experience in user experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a Lead role at either a major agency or a large commercial Web site.
- Demonstrated familiarity with user-experience best practices and standards, and a proven track record in usable interfaces and efficient page-level templates, etc. for large data-base driven, responsive/adaptable products.
- Solid leadership ability and communication skills. Must have a high-degree of comfort leading creative teams; working with outside agencies; recruiting and managing freelancers etc.
- Strong consensus-building skills and a partnering, team-oriented attitude; able to work productively in a matrixed organization. Strong management ability.
- Ability to lead both visual design and user experience architect staff towards a common vision.
- Highly adaptable and can keep pace with new technologies, agile processes, and new user experience skills.
- Knowledge of industry standard UI programs: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.
Physical demands: Normal physical demands associated with working in an office environment and prolonged computer usage. Location flexibility is important.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/m63vhd658bjc926n