Supv Client Service
- Full Time
This position supervises and directs the daily functions of the Client
Service Outside coordinators and Client Service Vehicle Entry coordinators
- Schedule and supervise the outside sale preparation for dealer accounts
- Supervise the daily operation of the vehicle check-in area by supervising and coordinating the activities and the work flow of check in coordinators
- Supervise flow to ensure that incoming vehicles are received, stocked-in, numbered and parked in the proper areas.
- Partner with lot operations on a daily basis to ensure efficient operations prior to and after sale.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with dealer representatives
- Ensure vehicles are set for sale after completion of the pre-sale reconditioning
- Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and vehicles are properly numbered for sale.
- Supervise and direct the work of outside client service staff by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Performance manage employees by evaluating employee job performance and conducting performance appraisals.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all
safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and
continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
- Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2- 3 years experience in the automobile industry or the
Auction business required.
- 1 year supervisor experience preferred
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
Competent supervisory and excellent organizational skills required.
- Good computer and software knowledge, as well as
experience with AS400 essential.
- Ability to work well with others and maintain focus and
productivity under compressed deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail needed.
- Valid driver's License and good driving record
required. Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and
hear. Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance,
color, and depth perception.
- Frequently required to be outside and subject to weather
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.