- Full Time
Organizational Overview: As the leading non-profit jewelry association in the United States, Jewelers of America maintains and inspires consumer confidence in jewelry through information to consumers and education and advocacy for the jewelry industry. We are a membership organization made up of more than 7,500 jewelry firms. Jewelers of America also owns a B2B publication, National Jeweler, the leading news source for jewelry professionals and education affiliate DCA. Learn more at www.jewelers.org.
Job Summary: Jewelers of America is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to develop and coordinate marketing campaigns that support strategic objectives, member retention and recruitment efforts – as well as events and programs – while advancing JA’s brand. The Marketing Coordinator will also support the marketing efforts for JA’s trade publication, National Jeweler, and its education arm, DCA.
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
Date Updated: October 2019
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage marketing calendar and ensure timely execution of deliverables.
- Coordinate production and execution of all marketing deliverables including, but not limited to, print and digital advertising, direct mail, trade show materials and video.
- Manage B-2-B social media platforms including content development and engagement.
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral including copywriting, image sourcing and updating documents from templates.
- Work with external vendors, including creative, printing and fulfillment.
- Create and edit graphics for communications, marketing materials, websites and social media.
- Manage the execution of strategic partner marketing agreements.
- Maintain reporting on marketing activities, including post-event analyses.
- Work with Digital Content Coordinator in development of email campaigns to consumer and trade contacts.
- Work with Digital Content Coordinator to update web content and graphics. Assist with content creation as needed.
- Coordinate marketing of digital publication, National Jeweler, to grow subscriber base and support sales staff with marketing collateral.
- Coordinate marketing of education arm, DCA, to grow members and student enrollments.
- Administrative assistance as necessary, including list management, scanning, shipping packages and file management.
- Minimal travel to trade shows may be required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years marketing experience
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles and reporting
- Proficient software skills and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Experience with digital marketing including remarketing, paid social and SEM
- Experience with direct mail, email marketing, print advertising and other marketing channels
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail including proofreading skills
- Analytic skills and data management
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work within tight deadlines
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and cooperative spirit
- Experience with trade associations or jewelry industry is a plus
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly