Manager OEM Services
6 days left
- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a Manager to join our OEM Services team in Burlington, Vermont.
The Manager of OEM Services is responsible for management and strategic direction of the OEM Services team, in their efforts to develop and capitalize on OEM relationships. This role requires an individual who understands customer service and a consultative approach to sales opportunity development. Requires exceptional personnel management, breadth of communication skills, strategic thinking, and industry knowledge and leadership skills. This position works as a cross-functional leader, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in the development and enrichment of our OEM Relationships. As such, he/she will have a background in or a deep understanding of customer service, large client/program/enterprise level requirements, and Automotive Digital Marketing.The Manager of OEM Services has demonstrated success in management of multi-million dollar accounts, highly productive teams and has shown strong aptitude to develop the people and the processes to support our customer and Cox Automotive objectives.
- Ensure OEM partnerships receive superior customer service
- Ensure the efforts of the Program Management Team lead to close relationships between key OEM stakeholders and Dealer.com
- Ensure staff are engaged in pursuits that increase Customer Retention, facilitate increased revenue and EBITDA growth and growth rates
- Create a new standard in operational excellence in the Digital Automotive Marketing space for OEM partnerships
- Provides advice, problem-solving assistance, answers to questions regarding team objectives
- Participates in committees and task forces designed to improve the quality of service to existing customers.
- Conducts surveys/studies relevant to organizational management
- Develops objectives and activities based on department goals.
- Prepares or coordinates preparation of financial and administrative reports
- Analyzes and interprets statistics, financial data, and management planning data for predicting resource needs and developing long range plans.
- Acts as liaison with Customer Service and Sales Coach, direct, lead and supervise all aspects of the team
- Lead team on successful execution of departmental performance objectives
- Hold staff accountable for the work day and work load
- Delegate and oversee daily activity of staff
- Ensure timely process of inbound client communication
- Ensure job satisfaction is best of breed
- Remove obstacles, find growth opportunities and provide coaching for direct reports
- Communicate and discuss industry issues and trends with team
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual performance reviews for staff
- BS/BA degree in related discipline. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Generally 7+years of experience with at least 1-2years' experience in a management or lead role.
- Must have proven leadership abilities
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of development, marketing and sales processes
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently; detail oriented individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with OEM clients, third-party vendors, sales, and the management team.
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Organizational Agility
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Political Savvy
- Strategic Agility
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.