Technical Email & Digital Marketing Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
NCQA is searching for a talented Technical Email & Digital Marketing Specialist. This person will bring new thinking and a creative approach to applying technology and marketing solutions.
This exciting position is responsible for pioneering and executing many components of our email marketing roadmap and data-driven marketing. The role will include email expertise, marketing automation across platforms, digital tracking and analytics and support to the Marketing team.
Our work at NCQA saves thousands of lives, helps millions of people stay healthy and saves the country billions of dollars. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, keep reading!
- Develop and send emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Utilize best practices to fully leverage our digital technology for email and customer journeys (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM).
- Partner with cross-functional teams to manage multiple deliverable timelines, in order to produce email and deploy campaigns.
- QA emails across multiple devices, quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive a successful resolution.
- Oversee online advertising, including Google AdWords/paid search.
- Optimize ads to maximize lead generation and ROI.
- Manage paid advertising budget in conjunction with Marketing leads.
- Track spend, KPIs and ROI on all campaigns.
- Manage campaign tracking and present KPI dashboards to marketing and management teams.
- Gather insights and learnings to contribute toward optimizing the overall marketing strategy.
- Strategy/Planning: Work with MarComm team and internal stakeholders to identify how email, online advertising and digital strategies can help support overall goals and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 5 years digital marketing experience.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience required.
Apply for Technical Email & Digital Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly