As the Program Manager, you provide Ad Sales and Operations management support for new programs and changes to existing programs that require ad systems integrations. As the Program Manager, you coordinate key projects and initiatives with stakeholder groups including ad tech and the digital technology team. These projects require representation, input, quality assurance, testing, and resources from Ad Sales and Ad Operations management. You help craft solutions for partners and initiatives that fit various business needs. As the Program Manager, you instill new workflow and processes to help operationalize these new initiatives and vendors (including technology).
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead internal and external stakeholders for programs that flow through Ad Sales and Ad Operations systems and tools
- Coordinate projects between Ad Operations and Ad Technology team, gathering requirements, creating project plans and deadlines, establishing roles and responsibilities and communicating between the various stakeholder parties
- Work to identify gaps in responsibilities and functions across Ad Operations and various teams and propose short and long-term solutions to improve efficiencies and effectively scale our operations
- Provide necessary reporting support for managed projects for Ad Sales and Ad Operations
- Liase communication across various internal and external teams and to appropriate key points of contact in order to effectively manage the projects
- Coordinate with QA and provide support to all issues/tickets and any troubleshooting related to ad tech and any systems (ad serving, order management, SDK integrations in Apps etc)
- Manage and prioritize all ongoing issues and tickets that impact revenue.
- Develop expertise around all systems (and how they work together), processes and ad sales vendors: including the order management system, yield platform, video and display ad serving, brand safety platform, ad verification systems.
- Own the entire process and project for onboarding new vendor relationships and systems
- Build relationships with vendors and collaborate on road map, any new feature requests, any bugs and troubleshooting the resolutions of tickets and issues
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3-5 years' experience in the Digital Advertising industry with an extensive knowledge base of ad serving, ad operations, integrations, various systems and both direct and programmatic workflows
- Preferred past project management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and project management skills
- Highly analytical and able to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively
- Extremely detailed, organized and process oriented
- Ability to prioritize projects and workflow and able to interact with senior leadership
- Fluency PowerPoint and Excel, creating presentations and running reports.