- Full Time
Cox Media Group WSB-TV is looking for a dynamic and relationship driven Multimedia Account Executive to join their high performing sales team.
The Multimedia Account Executive will represent and sell the entire WSB-TV/CMG sales portfolio; WSB-TV On-Air, WSB-TV Digital O&O Display, Video and Social Products; Programmatic Targeted Display, Search, Social, Native, email, SEO etc. The AE is directly responsible for developing new business opportunities; generating revenue from high potential prospects to meet or exceed predetermined sales goals.
The candidate should possess good communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to exceed specific activity metrics and revenue goals. Primary method of customer contact will be sales calls as well as phone calls and emails.
· Minimum of 3-years advertising/sales experience
· Strong Knowledge of Digital Sales is required
· Media sales industry knowledge preferred
· Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
· Demonstrated record of success cold calling for new business.
· Superior sales and phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
· Must be able to work in highly collaborative environment.
· Solid ability to identify new revenue opportunities
· Excellent analytical capabilities.
· Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
· Strong customer service skills providing quick response time and accurate issue resolution.
· Results-driven and highly accountable.
· Self-directed, motivated, and with exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.