EMS Client Solutions Manager
- Full Time
- Accountable for a specific Media brand or combination of brands.
- Understanding and use of the Challenger Sales Model
- Work day to day with the OEM and their ad agency while building and growing long-term, trusting relationships with a range of contacts, while managing long lead sales cycles.
- Consult with clients to maintain up-to-date understanding of their business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Maintain a high level of customer service for assigned clients
- Ability to articulate and communicate full suite of Cox Automotive products, while communicating interest back to Cox Auto.
- Coordinate the support and development of presentations to agencies and clients
- Deeply understand the goals and objectives of the OEM needs, and how they can be supported by our solutions and product suites
- Interpret Cox Automotive reporting and analytics to explain product performance, optimization issues, and best practices to the customer in the context of their business goals and market trends.
- Partner with Client Services to optimize campaigns Manage IO (Ad Contracts)
- Compile and share relevant reports or documentation related to the customers' business and performance of Cox Automotive products as it relates to their business for the benefit of customers and sales and business development leadership.
- Contribute to strategic account planning, identifying opportunities and risks for each account.
- Effectively manage the progress and results of clients assigned and work with sales leadership to contribute and manage actions according to account strategy.
- Escalate risks or roadblocks for a client; work with sales leadership and Manager to resolve.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation in Salesforce.
- Consistently meet goals and objectives; foster high standards within the team.
- Participate in the exchange of best practices across the team.
- Continuously learn and incorporate new and changing product offerings.
- 5+ years proven experience in consultative sales
- 5+ years performance consulting or similar capacity
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of motivation who is able to manage projects independently
- Advanced Power Point skills
- Deep understanding of Programmatic Advertising Preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% (day and overnight)
- Valid driver's license
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience working independently
- Previous experience in the automotive industry strongly preferred
- Previous experience in media, advertising (preferably digital); knowledge of competitive landscape, rates and selling points
- Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management system
- Previous experience meeting face-to-face with customers
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.