Senior Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
As an essential member of the Altice Business Acquisition Team, the Sr Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving significant revenue growth through the management of key channels such as TV, Radio, OOH and other direct acquisition channels for our National and Local campaigns across our different business brands (Optimum Business, Suddenlink Business, and Altice Business FKA Lightpath).
As Sr Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and scaling cost-effective plans to achieve revenue growth, grow the subscriber base and improve brand health metrics. You will help use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals. The ideal candidate will know how to build and scale marketing campaigns across a complex and evolving environment; and has demonstrated experience working at or managing an agency to achieve positive results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- End to end ownership of traditional (TV, Radio, OOH, Email, Direct Mail, Print, etc.) channel management within our media mix
- Includes writing creative briefs, providing consolidated creative feedback, and requesting and consolidating legal feedback
- Manage creative asset requirements for your channels across internal and external partners
- Optimizes marketing campaigns to ensure optimal ROI and build a future for strong foundation for future customer-lifetime-value
- Partners back with other cross-functional marketing teams to ensure acquisition marketing campaigns are well-integrated into overall strategies for respective brand
- Partners with Altice Business Analytics team on performance metrics, and shares acquisition performance data with cross-functional stakeholders
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by channel, and spend to optimize and increase response
- Innovates marketing campaign strategies and manages a project plan/structure for test initiatives by reviewing ROI, target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing in partnership with Finance and Business Analytics teams
- Manages campaign budgeting, forecasting, invoicing, reconciliations and partner authorizations
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs
- Strong analytical and reporting Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change
- Looks beyond obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer
- Ability to think big picture and be a visionary/idea generator, leading program vision and planning while getting involved in the details of actual execution and management
- Experience in telecommunications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.