Senior Director Of Growth
Location: Denver, Colorado
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Senior Director of Growth Marketing is responsible for driving strategy and execution across digital marketing channels to achieve strong top line growth and life time value. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in innovative and traditional campaigns across a broad spectrum of marketing channels. We are looking for a data-driven and creative marketing leader that can build, manage and develop an A+ team. As a key member of the marketing team, this role will also help drive the strategy and execution. She/he will be collaborating across functions to identify growth opportunities.
Role ResponsibilitiesDefine our strategic vision for digital marketing Own budget and execution of all digital marketing initiatives across media channel mixWork with CMO, CFO and Analytics to establish core and test media strategies to ensure the budget delivers maximum ROI and growthBuild, Manage and develop a high-performance team that is highly engaged and proactiveResponsible for hiring and management of key agency partnersEnsuring the brand positioning remains relevant and distinct in digital channelsDrive the vision for team growth and provide leadership and coaching to all team membersWork in conjunction with the finance team to continuously monitor campaign performance vs financial goalsCollaborate with product, creative, finance, and engineering teams on cross-functional initiativesDrive optimization of performance metrics with cross functional team
• 10+ years of marketing leadership experience within rapidly growing online and/or e-commerce brand
• Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred
• Successful history of scaling digital marketing programs efficiently and effectively
• Proven success managing multiple channels with multimillion dollar budgets
• Proven experience working both client side and agency side
• Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics to approach marketing strategy and spend
• Deep knowledge of attribution models and media mix marketing
• Possess a strong work ethic with a drive to succeed
• Demonstrated success leading and mentoring a team
• A team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.