Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length: 5 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Content Specialist to create and revise content for the company's online help center. The ideal candidate will have a clear and direct writing style and experience writing support content in a similar environment.
As a Content Specialist, you will:
- Write new articles and UI copy for the help center and other scaled educational properties.
- Create content for customer marketing campaigns to drive feature awareness and adoption.
- Work closely with product experts to support product and feature launches.
- Revise existing copy and information architecture to make educational and support properties more useful for customers.
- Perform audits and help maintain content as product and feature sets change.
- Track content performance -- including traffic, helpfulness, and resolution -- and help us improve these metrics over time.
- Improve organic search discoverability and performance using SEO best practices.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience writing user-facing support content for a tech company (help center, knowledge base, etc.)
- Experience with marketing writing
- Has a clear and direct writing style that reflects positively on the brand for a mass audience
- Some experience with content or email marketing
- Familiarity with content performance metrics
- Able to adopt a brand voice and style guide and to write within the guidelines of a content strategy