Social Media Coordinator
- Full Time
Urban Adventures is looking for a full-time Social Media Coordinator to maintain the digital voice and personality of our brands – including VIDA Fitness, SweatBox, Penthouse Pool and Lounge, Aura Spa, and Bang Salon.
In this newly created role, the Social Media Coordinator will utilize social channels to drive leads, communicate the brand messaging, provide news, and conversations as well as engage each community.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the Social Media Coordinator will also drive online traffic to digital assets, raise awareness of events and marketing initiatives, while integrating partner messages in a way that maximizes exposure. This position will play a critical role in ensuring that social media communications driven from every department within the organization maintain a consistent tone and quality.
This job description is not all-inclusive, and all employees should refer to the Employee Handbook for further guidance. VIDA Fitness also reserves the right to modify this job description at any time with written notice to the employee.
- Develop and maintain a social media strategy that produces exceptional content through listening and a deep understanding of the brand and audience.
- Create and develop content and editorial calendar to distribute across all social media platforms and increase exposure.
- Establish authority in the space through quality content, both original and curated.
- Generate leads and sales from existing customers and prospects via social media.
- Work with the Marketing team, GMs, and department heads to update social media with announcements around the clock.
- Assist in the creation and execution of social ad strategy.
- Promote event content and advertising initiatives stylishly through geotargeting.
- Provide real-time coverage of live events and functions.
- Monitor changes to platforms and how those changes impact brand usage.
- Identify social influencers and brands that resonate with our key demographics to cultivate strong partnerships and brand ambassadors.
- Monitor and respond to customer service and reputation management issues. Work with internal departments to proactively respond to member/fan concerns/complaints promptly.
- Monitor discussions and trends as they pertain to the company, products, and brand.
- Identify and reporting trends in sentiment and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Monitor and measure the success of social media strategy (i.e., increased engagement, customer acquisition, website traffic, etc.).
- Track and monitor social media KPIs.
- Use UTMs in links for organic social media tracking.
- Work with the Marketing Team to support the integration of social features across our sites.
- Develop and maintain social media training and communication for staff – especially for the SweatBox Sweat Bosses, who receive monthly talking points.
Apply for Social Media Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly