Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Taub Family Companies, a dynamic family-owned company, offers one of the nation’s most comprehensive portfolios of imported wines and spirits, including over 50 suppliers from around the globe. Among Taub Family Companies’ most valued assets is its remarkable network of long-term partnerships with the foremost wholesale companies in all 50 states, as well as the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. With the crucial collaboration of these partners, Taub Family Companies’ portfolio is able to meet the needs of every level of the industry, from independent restaurants and retail stores, to chain accounts, supermarkets, hotels, airlines, cruise ships, duty-free accounts and U.S. military bases. This impressive roster of brands, accounts and relationships positions Taub Family Companies as a major source of fine wines and spirits and an industry leader in the U.S. marketplace.
The Social Media Manager role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of key Taub Family Companies social properties, including Palm Bay International, Taub Family Selections and its core brands’ individual social media presence.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for bringing social media ideas to life through real time interaction and social management. The successful candidate will have a strong and intimate knowledge of the current social media landscape and have a passion for content development, interacting with passionate fan bases and actualizing brand strategies. The Social Media Manager must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter and be team oriented.
- Collaborate with brand teams to develop marketing and communications strategies that leverage the social media space. You will be responsible for ownership and the execution of the ideas
- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This will include social posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos. This may also include leveraging graphical interfaces in order to bring content to life
- Create, manage and grow brand presence across various social media channels, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Execution of day to day social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc)
- Leverage intelligence tools in order to provide brand & consumer insights, progress reports and dynamic strategies, while continually finding ways to improve metrics through testing and the implementation of new initiatives
- Stay on top of social media trends and updates in order to bring in new ideas and keep brand presences fresh
- Work with creative teams / vendors in order drive the creative vision for content
- Manage influencer strategies including working directly with Influencers or influencer platforms
- Manage paid media strategies including the day to day execution of ads
- 3-5 years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate or agency environment
- Must be able to accomodate working hours of 12pm-8pm
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest Experience with leveraging social media management and intelligence tools, including, but not limited to HootSuite, Radian 6 and Tracx
- Experience writing, editing and crafting social-centric content Experience with social content creation platforms including but not limited to Spark, Ripl and Canva
- Photoshop experience a plus
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office
- Wine knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- Real-world experience planning social media programs across owned (i.e. Blogs, Brand Facebook, Instagram & Twitter accounts), earned (i.e. non-brand Facebook pages, Instagram account and tweets) and paid (i.e. sponsored tweets, promoted posts, etc)
- Knowledge of Digital & Social Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production & communication processes
- Knowledge of current social media legal guidelines
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development, including research tools and evaluation of results
Taub Family Companies offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), paid vacation, personal time off and 11 paid company holidays.
Taub Family Companies is an equal opportunity employer.