- Full Time
Under general supervision, the Marketing Specialist works closely with internal stakeholders to execute on the department’s annual priorities.
Amongst other tasks, the Marketing Specialist will assist in overseeing new
creative requests, managing the department’s Legal Digest and facilitating all
necessary touchpoints with new field hires related to their marketing allotments.
This position will provide needed contributions that will allow the department
to expand and enhance their support of executive leadership and NextGear
Capital’s overall business objectives. This role requires a high level of
organization, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Develop and manage marketing’s Legal Digest in conjunction with in-house counsel to track and monitor legal needs across
all approved marketing assets.
- Manage content and creative calendars for assigned projects and communicate updates regularly.
- Creatively initiate ways to improve and expand current marketing activities, with the goal of maximizing the brand and
supporting the mission.
- Be visible, serve as the main point of contact for new hires and ongoing field marketing needs, providing professional, friendly assistance to all team members.
- Work with Product, People Services and Learning and Development to oversee Account Portal Tutorial Implementation and live Account Portal demos alongside Client Servicing Train.
- Work with other content marketing team members to ensure appropriate branding across both corporate office locations via
promo and evergreen opportunities.
- Oversee implementation and user trainer for marketing department’s second Formstack account geared towards internal users.
- Create visuals for department as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Self-starter who can manage his/her time and projects wisely while meeting deadlines.
- Past experience managing and facilitating multiple activities from beginning to end.
- Floor planning experience required.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.