- Full Time
Artist Representative – Illustration, animation, CGI – Great Bowery DBA Bernstein & Andriulli
Location: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Executive Agent
Communicates with: Clients, Talent, other Agents on the team and Company Divisions, Accounting Department, Legal Department
BA is looking for a Senior Artist Representation for the illustration content sales team. The Ideal candidate has proven experience in the commercial advertising industry. Also, they have advanced organizational and communication skills. The key responsibilities of this position are to negotiate contracts fees, terms and conditions, schedules, briefs and expectations, establishing best practice paradigms for talent and client alike, securing and project managing assignments from start to finish. The ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with changing priorities is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing and Selling to Advertising, and Clients Direct.
- Arrange meetings and screenings inside agencies and brands
- Researching new business opportunities and maintaining client databases
- Estimating/Negotiating/Closing potential jobs
- Project managing and producing projects
- Talent Management
- Editing Portfolios and preparing other marketing materials
- Effective, efficient project management and talent / client liaison.
- Ensure invoicing and expenses are processed in a timely manner.
- Engaging in company initiatives including marketing campaigns and keeping up to date on industry developments and opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE + EXPERIENCE
- Current Ad agency contacts are a must.
- Ability to work entrepreneurially and take initiative as needed with little direction
- Must posess strong written and verbal skills as well as be a superstar email communicator
- Change Management: Be nimble, not cynical. Embrace constant change
- Judgment: Make sure to include the right people in the right conversations. Know the system before changing the system
- Time Management: Be at work when you are at work, use your time wisely and efficiently Skills: Always look for ways to grow and improve. Share your knowledge freely and empower others
- Knowledge about the marketplace, thought leadership and an ability to translate relationships, trends and ideas into opportunities and assignments.
- Advanced understanding of sales, marketing and social media platforms.
ABOUT GREAT BOWERY:
Great Bowery was founded in 2015, this international entity brings together the leading agencies in the fashion and luxury image-making industry. Great Bowery unites the most respected executives in the field with iconic talent that includes photographers, stylists, hair & make-up artists, creative directors, art directors, curators, designers, editors, and other related artists- creating an agency with an unwavering focus on its talent, delivering and unparallel caliber of service and opportunity.
Companies under Great Bowery include Streeters, CLM, M.A.P Ltd, Bernstein & Andriulli, Trunk Archive, and Gallery Stock. Great Bowery's global headquarters is based in the iconic Germania Bank building on the Bowery in New York City with its European headquarters based in London.
Benefits plans which include the following:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• FSA/DCA – Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
• Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
• Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with employer match (after 1 year of employment) • Commuter Benefits (Transit Check and/or Parking) – both of which you are eligible to join on the first day of employment)
No calls please, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please email all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates without resumes will not be considered, cover letters are preferred not required.