Digital Ad Operations Manager
- Full Time
Cox Media Group – Miami/Hollywood has an opening for a dedicated Digital Ad Operations Manager.
Our mission at Cox Media Group is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. Your job is to lead our digital advertising operations team to ensure maximum results for our clients and seamless operation and integration of their cross-platform campaigns. As a digital leader within CMG, you will have the privilege of coaching, and growing our extremely talented and hardworking team of Digital Campaign Specialists. You will continue to evolve our digital processes and ensure alignment between our local procedures and standards and those of our corporate operators and partners.
The Digital Campaign Ad Ops Lead is the liaison between the local market digital sales team and centralized fulfillment providers. This role will be highly focused on ensuring digital campaigns are fulfilled on time and deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations. As a single-point-of-contact, they will handle all market fulfillment inquiries and communicate campaign status and results. They will consistently monitor campaign performance and recommend adjustments to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
This individual must maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of digital fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs and KPIs. They must also be able to efficiently translate campaign requirements into effective, actionable information for fulfillment providers. They will work closely with fulfillment teams to drive superior campaign execution and results for customers.
The Digital Campaign Ad Ops Lead will focus on on-boarding customers, processing orders for fulfillment, monitoring performance and optimizing results. They will identify under-performing campaigns and recommend adjustments to improve results. By maintaining a comprehensive understanding of fulfillment processes for each product, they will be able to troubleshoot issues and quickly resolve them. This individual will be charged with continuously balancing customer needs against fulfillment requirements to ensure campaigns can be delivered on time while meeting customer expectations.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products and fulfillment processes to effectively launch and maintain campaigns that achieve advertiser goals and KPIs.
- Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital fulfillment requirements and workflow.
- Consistently Monitors inventory ensure successful delivery of all active campaigns
- Reviews all orders to ensure proper documentation is supplied and secures any missing data from the digital sales team prior to handing off to the central fulfillment team.
- Approves and/or escalates any orders that are exceptions to the standardized product catalog and SLAs.
- Holds fulfillment providers accountable for SLA delivery and escalates issues as needed.
- Monitors fulfillment status to ensure campaigns deliver desired results and makes recommendations to optimize delivery if needed.
- Reviews campaign performance and makes every effort to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Provides consistent feedback to fulfillment providers to facilitate continuous improvement in the quality of service and campaign results.
- Work with the Central Team to troubleshoot any and all technical issues relating to digital campaigns
- Maximize digital profitability through monitoring and managing audience extension and digital operational costs
- Develop and plan strategy to maximize ROI with audience extension digital campaigns across multiple properties to increase client retention and maintain these high retention standards
- Determine SLAs of products (in accordance with corporate guidelines) and workload of digital specialists to create a baseline for staffing predictions and needs
- Work with General Sales Manager in developing digital solutions, positioning them to clients, and establishing plans and processes to fulfill across multiple markets before the sales team goes to market
- Report on performance of digital marketing activities, identify and implement improvements
- Work with Sales Managers and Account Managers to develop and execute growth strategies of our key accounts
- Explore, identify and establish workflow platforms and processes which can be universally applied across multiple markets
- Lead operational training initiatives on reporting, tracking, optimizing, and maintaining campaigns
- Manage the day to day digital operations
- Oversee ad ops escalations, resolving escalations regionally when possible, and managing escalations in partnership with corporate and/ vendors when necessary
- Serve as main regional liaison to digital vendors, managing these partnerships and aligning vendors with each local properties needs to maximize these relationships
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
3+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role
3+ years of experience in customer service working directly with sales and marketers
Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, social, content marketing, reach extension, programmatic, video, display advertising and website development
Proven success at multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.