Vice President, Ad Sales Marketing
Location: Los Angeles, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Create and socialize these offerings and packaging strategies across the key internal constituents to ensure feedback and full adoption across all teams.Lead the ad sales marketing team to develop winning solutions for all client-specific RFPs and brainstorms, formulating marketable sales strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives; includes brainstorming and liaising with digital editorial/production teams to create compelling sales programs.Identify and develop new sales opportunities by identifying high-interest digital experiences, new site-specific content features, mobile, social and emerging ad platforms and products that will serve as compelling drivers for client strategy and conversations.Oversee the post-sale process to ensure exceptional client service and campaign execution.Constantly refine Fandango go-to-market strategy to stay competitive and relevant within the evolving digital landscape.Be the Fandango thought leader to interface with senior clients and agency prospects.
The Vice President, Ad Sales Marketing is a dedicated leader responsible for driving, developing and executing and marketing solutions for suite of Fandango assets (including: Fandango, FandangoNOW, Rotten Tomatoes, and more), the go-to destination for millions of moviegoers each month, helping fans discover, buy tickets, watch movies and share their passion for movies in a more engaging and interactive way. The successful candidate will work closely with the Fandango C-suite and Ad Sales team, serving both as a strategic and tactical leader. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Creative Partnerships and with direct accountability to the President of Fandango, this person will lead the sales marketing team to identify, develop and evangelize Fandango’s value proposition to both endemic (Studio) and non-endemic advertiser categories. This person will pro-actively develop opportunities to align with revenue targets, new product and data offerings, ad operations and multi-platform strategies, propelling Fandango as NBCU’s premiere pure play digital brand.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:Lead ad sales marketing strategy and align Fandango/Rotten Tomatoes Content, Marketing, Data, Technology teams with NBCUniversal Sales Organization (inclusive of data, research, ad operation/technology).Develop and execute advertiser offerings and solutions inclusive of media, data, content and marketing-based opportunities that are distinctive to endemic studio and non-endemic categories.
• Minimum 10 years of marketing-related experience at an agency, studio, media/social company, or sales organization.
• Minimum 4 years of recent relevant experience leading an ad sales marketing team in the media, entertainment or digital industries.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA.
• Willingness to travel.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Proven experience fostering a positive team and broader work place culture.
• Strong track record of collaboration with cross functional departments including but not limited to; marketing, content, technology teams and ad sales.
• Extensive understanding of digital advertising and digital ad sales processes.
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills.
• Proven knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and mobile platforms in relation to ad sales marketing campaigns.
• Ability to partner with Insights & Measurements Team to utilize data solutions for ad sales marketing projects.
• Strong presentation and writing skills – including working with/presenting to external clients and internal leadership.
• Familiarity with the standard digital analytics tools.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.