Product Marketing Manager, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
Product Marketing Manager, Peacock
NBCUniversal is looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to join its direct-to-consumer digital video streaming business. This role will work on the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Growth Product Director and focus on developing and maintaining all content landing pages.
The successful candidate will leverage a blend of content marketing and analytical skills to drive the overall landing page strategy and hierarchy. They have a passion for creating engaging marketing experiences and are comfortable striking the balance between creative and technical, from driving strategy to hands-on execution.
Maintain the global landing page landscape, organizing the creation, rollout and sunsetting of all marketing site landing pagesPartner with eCommerce Product team, to ensure optimal and frictionless user experience from initial landing, through to subscriptionPartner with data and analytics teams to build understanding of priority audience segments and identify opportunities to customize existing (or build new) experiences which maximize conversion Evaluate page and path efficacy; develop perspective on ‘hero’ and ‘laggard’ experiences and create plan to amplify or rectify as warranted Ideate and implement strategies for editorially driven pages, curating experiences which add value to customer browsing and researchAct as the day-to-day “source of truth” for the current and upcoming site map structure Assist with landing page updates through light-touch HTML and CSS, as neededDevelop reporting dashboard to share insights with greater marketing teamServe as CMS expert for Growth Marketing team, with a deep understanding of platform functionality and capabilitiesConduct competitive research and become the industry best practice expert; track marketplace trends and educate the team on the latest, best and most innovative experiences
• 4+ years’ experience leading content strategy and landing page management execution
• Background in direct marketing, with a deep knowledge of the audience and conversion funnels
• Mastery of landing page and/or content marketing concepts, including SEO and user experience management and KPIs
• Experienced working with CMS platforms – either vendors (Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia Drupal) or proprietary
• Previous experience with digital streaming or SVOD subscription services a plus
• Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Has background in creating reports and presentations showing web analytics data, site evaluations and recommendations derived from report insights.
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
• Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership
• Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
• Bachelor's degree required
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
• Ability to synthesize and simplify complex concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Experience within media entertainment industry a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.