Marketing Operations Specialist
- Full Time
Brivo Systems LLC
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About the Role
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you will support and execute marketing campaigns that drive revenue, increase customer retention and support company objectives.
In this cross-functional role, you will:
- Manage webinar and email campaigns from start to finish including planning, creative development, set-up, review, QA, deployment, follow up, and reporting.
- Set up highly targeted email nurture streams.
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize metrics and campaign performance.
- Support campaigns and other team members with email creation, website execution, and other digital platforms where necessary.
- Daily monitoring of campaign deployment and subscriber management. Be prepared to report on quarterly successes.
- Troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Lead the identification and develop process improvements that will increase speed to market, drive down manual errors, and help scale marketing programs.
- Digital and/or marketing experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM systems. Pardot preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Experience in developing marketing content: copy and creative
- Understanding of HTML and the ability to troubleshoot coding issues.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office programs, and Google Suite
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow your career in email marketing and demand generation
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Brivo is the original innovator of cloud-based physical security solutions for commercial buildings. Our mission is to make the world a safer place by providing a subscription-based service for securing buildings using reliable, convenient, scalable, cyber-hardened technology. Every day this mission becomes more important as our world becomes more complex and more divided, and the nature of threats evolves faster than most observers can follow. Join a team thats passionate for the business, its values, and building simply better security.
Some of Our Perks
Discretionary time off, professional development opportunities, 401(K) match, paid parental leave, fitness center reimbursement, commuter stipend, health insurance, company-sponsored outings, unlimited [free] snacks, and lots of breakfasts & lunches.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/kx3fn4n6nnkd3xwk