Client Engagement Spec II
- Full Time
This position is responsible for building relationships, attracting, engaging and assisting clients and their needs on a daily/weekly basis. This position will assist with awareness techniques via social media, phone and in person at the location. This position will also be responsible for ongoing existing and prospective client engagement.
- Assists with the development of social media and digital marketing campaigns. Distributes content across social media, SMS and digital channels
- Provides client support as it arises.
- Promotes Manheim products and services at the auction location
- Assists in the development of messaging with Challenger techniques included.
- Runs reports from CRM and data systems to analyze targeted reporting for each market segment to be marketed to:
- Develop account overviews as needed for sales conversations with clients.
- Spearhead awareness for each weekly sale, to include highline, specialty, commercial, dealer, digital, and unique event sales.
- Report success of campaigns to management teams on a weekly basis.
- Monitor success of campaigns monthly and report to management teams.
- Follow-up calls to digital buyers as reminder for additional sales opportunities; OVE, Etc.
- Assist clients with hotel reservations and transportation to/from the auction location.
- Works closely with sale day drivers to create a schedule of pickup and drop off for the drivers.
- Assist with marketing duties as needed and promotions in lane to build relationships with clients.
- Partners with management to set an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect and that Safety is the #1 priority for employees and dealers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Travel as required by corporate marketing and auction leadership.
- Assist with and Travel to sister auction location(s) to help with marketing efforts
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an office environment required. Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in customer service related fields required.
- One (1) year of telemarketing experience preferred
- Previous experience in the auto industry preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Good computer skills and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of MS Office products and layout/design software required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, color and depth perception
Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
Disclaimer: The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.