Manager, Pricing & Planning
Posted: 11/22/2019 | Expires: 12/22/2019
Location: New York (US)
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: Commensurate to experience
The Sports Pricing and Planning Manager will be responsible for supporting the organization's effort to maximize yield. The Manager will work closely with the Director to manage a sport/property, assist in agency and advertiser deal review, ratecard creation and maintenance and ongoing reporting needs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the review and approval of agency/advertiser media proposals.
- Aid in the development of the ratecard pricing strategy and ratecard creation.
- Conduct analyses and reports to assist in capacity planning and maximizing yield from advertising revenues.
- Track actual sales versus quotas and to ensure accurate reporting to sales management.
- Support advertising sales product decision-making by researching, analyzing and reporting on availability and performance of advertising inventory.
- Establish, modify and enforce operational deadlines. Resolve schedule problems and related issues. Approve and direct the implementation of master advertising traffic schedule.
- Develop new reports/formats as needed.
- Identify problems that impede goal of high(est) effective CPM possible
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- BS or BA preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have at least 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong practical mathematical / media math skills.
- Excel proficiency; experience with Ad Sales systems, preferably operational & strategic components
- Analytical ability, capable of managing people and processes
- Strong follow through, detail orientation