Videographer / Editor
- Full Time
- Production of long and short form content and image work
- Creates work that aligns with and maintains the visual identity of the company, and its various brands, through video (and possibly photography)
- Ensures output meets the agreed-upon plan from both a creative and a strategic messaging standpoint, as well as being informed by current brand guidelines
- Under the guidance of the Senior Director and in cooperation with other team members, helps develop and execute ideas for new approaches, concepts and storytelling that align to business goals
- Enjoys and has the expertise to execute a wide range of video styles with finesse and musicality, including instructional, sizzle, documentary, motivational, and other
- Must be comfortable running camera, setting up lighting, capturing field audio, conducting interviews and filling other diverse roles during a shoot
- Possesses proficiency in all aspects of green screen production, from lighting and shooting to keying and compositing
- Participates in and maintains a culture that encourages risk taking and places a premium on ideas, creativity and innovation
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, delivering work product and results that are on-target, while providing consistently great customer experiences that turn them into raving fans
- Performs well in a team environment and interacts in a positive, professional manner, while maintaining an easy-to-work with attitude with team members and clients
- Shows initiative in researching and staying ahead of current trends in the industry and using them to inform the department’s direction
- Performs well in circumstances that might not always be ideal, and under tight deadlines
- Strives to get the most out of our team, and internal and external production facilities/teams in all areas of production – including developing concepts, editing and shooting
- Understands the reason for process, the benefits, and embraces it for the team’s advantage
- Partners effectively with team members, project managers, clients and business owners to ensure deliverables are on-time and meet all project requirements
- 5+ years of professional experience in visual creative development for Marketing/Advertising/Communications
- Proficient in editing software (Avid, FCP, preferably Premiere & AfterEffects)
- A portfolio and demo reel demonstrating strong video shooting and editing capabilities
- Overall business acumen, with the ability to think strategically and problem-solve
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task with careful attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills coupled with a positive, energetic attitude
- College degree, BA, BFA, or similar is required
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); and Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit www.CoxCSRReport.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.