- Full Time
Position: Account Manager
Location: Palm Beach County
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: CONTRACT TO FULL TIME | ONSITE | 40/HRS WEEKLY
Starts: NOV. 2019
Our client, a leading National Corporation is seeking an ACCOUNT MANAGER for a freelance to full-time onsite assignment (40 hrs wk).
* Deliver sales and profitability targets.
* Build customer relationships at buyer level and facilitate connectivity in other functional areas as needed.
* Assume ownership of channel/account specific business operating plans.
* Collaborate with sales planning and broker sales support for execution and delivery of product assortment line reviews, off-shelf or online special offers, and customer pricing adjustments.
* Manage all phases of account-specific promotional sales activity to achieve business objectives - development, approval, implementation, and measurement of results.
* Provide analytical support.
* 2+ years sales and/or trade experience.
* Experience with a minimum $5M book of business.
* Consumer goods background with demonstrated experience selling a wide assortment of products/brands.
* Outstanding analytical and decision making abilities.
* Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
* 15-25% Travel.
* Bachelors/University Degree.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.