Senior Account Executive, PR, Technology Team
- Full Time
BerlinRosen's burgeoning technology and innovation practice represents some of the biggest newsmakers defining the future of technology, finance, work, education and urban innovation. Our clients include Samsung, Sidewalk Labs, Lyft, Citi, General Assembly, Per Scholas, CornellTech, Intersection, and LinkNYC, to name a few.
With a team of over 20 communications professionals, we bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications for clients in the technology sector, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup.
We are news junkies, publicists, former campaigners, journalists, and expert communications professionals obsessed with tech. We are especially excited about tech that fixes real-world problems and is poised to change the way we work and live.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Now, we're looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing team in our New York office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high performer who already has 4-5 years of relevant tech PR agency experience and is looking for the next big step in their career. Our ideal Senior Account Executive will pitch and land high-impact stories and produce a wide range of expert deliverables that result in big client wins.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Proactively conceptualize and drive creative, “out of the box” stories and other media opportunities for clients – such as landing feature stories for clients when they may have no news or announcements to make, or drafting a persuasive and compelling pitch on behalf of a client for a high-profile interview, award, or conference
- Drive day-to-day communications with clients with little guidance and stay on track of client deliverables–follow up on outstanding deliverables, provide regular media updates, share news clips or stories that may be relevant to the client, etc
- Develop impeccable insights-driven media research and analysis that can be quickly used to inform key client strategies and presentations
- Draft high-quality client deliverables that have little to no errors – including talking points, op-eds, and media plans
- Manage media monitoring, client reports and account updates
Applicants should possess:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Impeccable storytelling and media relations skills –must be able to provide examples of op-eds, pitches, and other writing materials that clearly demonstrate these skills
- Ability to be an expert student of the “news” and quickly identify new media opportunities and narratives to insert our clients' voices into the news cycle
- Interest and familiarity with consumer technology and macro-technology issues – including new products and services, innovation, urban planning, etc
- Recent experience working directly with clients in demanding and dynamic situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with varying levels of staff, clients, the media, et al
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- PR Agency experience preferred but not required
- Degree or experience in media/journalism/communications
- A sense of humor!
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/dt8s6y9bngy4m7jv