Sr Communications Specialist
- Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Sr Specialist - Sales Communication, is responsible for attaining, developing, compiling, aggregating, and analyzing critical business information and communicating this information to all sales channels. Critical information examples include: product and pricing information updates, promotional information, incentive communications, employee recognition, competition updates, and recent Company news. This role’s main focus will be on Mobile communications. This includes information for both residential and commercial business that will assist our organization in maintaining a competitive edge. This would be accomplished through ongoing research and analysis of attained and provided information. This person will manage creative projects across various mediums – writing, digital signage, and digital communications (i.e. The Pulse). This person will work in collaboration with Corporate Communication Department, Product teams, Operations and Field personnel to ensure the consistency of messaging and implementation of sales related communications.
The Sr. Specialist will develop and implement creative communication materials for all sales channels that convey changes in products or process, new corporate initiatives, incentives, competitive information, and employee recognition. Create the articles and manage content across various communication platforms. Working with the Product teams to better understand sales perspective on offer changes. Provides Training Design team with current and accurate sales process and strategy information for integration into all relevant documentation and online material. Conduct field visits to communicate competitive, incentive and process information and gather best practices from each of the different sales teams to share among the entire team. Attends bi-weekly Sales Operations meeting/call to discuss current information. Management and administration of updates in processes, strategy, open issues, etc. Monitor and Maintain sales information on the KDB (Knowledge Database). Performs such other duties as Senior Sales Management may, from time to time, deem necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in the telecommunications industry
- 3+ years sales experience of telecommunications products
- Able to travel as needed
- Articulate with strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to produce clear, compelling, motivational communications quickly
- Strong group facilitation with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge in computer applications (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel, & Internet navigation)
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Creativeness in how to tackle challenging situations
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Results oriented
- Must display a sense of urgency with strong follow through skills.
- Must have ability to learn new software quickly as needed to fulfill changing job requirements.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.