Event & Communications Manager
- Full Time
We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented, capable self-starter with great written and verbal communication skills to join our events team.
Who is Masterclassing?
We are a fast-growing global events business that brings together experts in digital marketing, human resources and sustainability with representatives from leading brands. Each year, we host 200+ intimate, half-day events across 30+ cities, with offices in New York and London.
What will you do?
Reporting directly to our Director of Events & Operations, the Event & Communications Manager will:
- Manage end-to-end logistics for up to 30 events annually, serving as point-of-contact for attendees, presenters and venues
- Secure high-level keynote speakers from leading brands
- Use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with a diverse roster of speakers, attendees and event partners
- Conduct clear, accurate, detail-oriented and timely record keeping
- Attend Masterclassing events in the US and Canada
Are you ready to join our tight-knit team?
Are you highly motivated with a can-do attitude? Do you like working in a team, but also have autonomy to manage your projects? Are you a world-class multitasker who can manage your own dedicated events while travelling across the country? Then submit your cover letter and resume to the link provided.
Apply for Event & Communications Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly