Digital Project Manager
Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: December 2, 2019
Rate: Up to $33/hour
Our religious/mission-based client in Alexandria, VA is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team on an ongoing contract. This position is ONSITE and 40 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the client's mission and have experience managing marketing/technology-focused projects.
Duties of the Digital Project Manager:
- Act as the liaison between the marketing team and IT team
- Manage the timelines, deliverables and status updates for the integration of the digital marketing platforms
- Manage vendor relationships
- Ensure sure teams meet deadlines
- Update internal stakeholders on delays, roadblocks, etc
Requirements of the Digital Project Manager:
- 3+ years of digital or marketing project manager
- Experience with Saleforces highly preferred
- Strong understanding of the processes involved in integrating marketing platforms
- Experience managing the integration of marketing platforms
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.