- Full Time
Great business stories are hard to find, and they don’t tell themselves. That’s where you come in. Digiday Media’s in-house agency, Custom, is looking for an industrious, sharp, and creative digital producer who will help us produce modern, meaningful content for our B2B clients both on and off the Digiday Media platforms (Digiday.com and Glossy.co).
You’ll have the opportunity to own a diversity of projects, from reported stories, profiles and written guides to podcasts, infographics, videos and more, all focused on illuminating the trends, behaviors and culture shaping business today.
The successful candidate will bring extremely strong writing and original, creative thinking and execution to each new endeavor.
What we look for:
- An ability to see the signal through the noise to make interviews, research and client solutions tell a story
- Adaptability to different writing styles for creative and journalistic work
- Working experience with audio editing and/or video editing
- The discipline to own and produce longform writing projects (e.g. custom guides to esoteric topics)
- Experience conducting interviews for written content
- A bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, or similar
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects
- Familiarity with advertising technology and/or financial technology is a plus
How you’ll be spending your time:
- Conducting interviews and web research to find the right story.
- Writing longform copy (e.g. articles, reports) for client projects on topics ranging from digital media, marketing and financial technology to web culture.
- Planning and producing podcasts, webinars, videos and more that touch on the above subjects.
- Participating in some internal strategy and story meetings and brainstorm sessions.
- Collaborating with designers to develop interactive executions, infographics and videos.
- Copyediting and fact-checking where required.