Position: Account Supervisor
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: December 2019.
Rate: Freelance: Up to $45/HR DOE
Full-Time: Up to $100k Annual Salary DOE
Our agency client in Arlington, VA is seeking an Account Supervisor to join their team on a freelance to possible full time basis.
The suitable candidate will have a strong background in strategic communications, leading projects from ideation to execution.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Lead traditional, digital, and social campaigns for clients, effectively managing resources and timelines.
- Manage project deliverables, working collaboratively between internal teams and external clients.
- Serve as point of contact for all client communication, proactively reporting on campaign progress and activity.
- Work alongside project teams to create and edit key public relations deliverables including press releases, articles, speeches, and interviews.
Account Supervisor Requirements:
- 5-7 years strategic communications experience.
- Strong understanding of Public Relations, digital, social, and video marketing.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with clients.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Agency experience preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Account Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly