Inside Sales Representative
- Full Time
We are looking for leaders like you - leaders driving change and creating an impact.
The Thomson Reuters team champions initiatives supporting work-life balance, diversity and inclusion, opportunities for women, culture and volunteerism - many of which we have received global recognition. Join the Thomson Reuters team, and work at one of the “Top 100 Most Diverse and Inclusive Organizations Globally, 2019”.
A career at Thomson Reuters - with a global reputation for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with Reuters, the world’s most global news service - can be the catalyst to a world of opportunities for you.
Build a career without boundaries at Thomson Reuters. Do work that matters, with the flexibility to pursue your passion as the Inside Sales Representative, at one of our offices across the United States of America.
About the Role:
Looking to launch your sales career? How about launching it with a world-class technology company, with best-in-class sales leaders coaching you to success to crush your monthly goals? In your role as the Inside Sales Representative, you will become an expert in our market-leading products. You will sell products to customers that rely on our highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals.
- Immerse yourself in product knowledge from our thorough onboarding program, becoming an expert in all things marketing and selling
- Take the lead as a sales go-getter, generating sales leads, and selling training and services, crushing your clearly-defined sales goals
- Learn and use market-leading sales tools to help attain your success
- Participate in department-wide sales meetings to learn and develop product information and sales processes with a professional sales team
Whether you’re entering B2B for the first time or looking to accelerate your flourishing sales career, the Inside Sales Representative role is fitting for you if you have:
- A high school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree or work experience in place of degree preferred
- Solid computer and software literacy in Microsoft Office, sales automation, and a learning-mindset for new technologies and web-based software and services
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and active listening skills for developing strong working relationships and influence
- High energy, creativity and a customer-oriented mindset, creating new ideas for sales campaigns
- A passion for sales and partnership, working with other high-energy sales professionals, living the Thomson Reuters culture and values
What’s in it for you:
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Compensation: Base salary and variable compensation directly related to success, tuition reimbursement
- Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning, leadership capability development, Harvard Manage mentor Courses, key talent programs
- Flexibility: Work from Home initiatives, flexible hours, work-life balance focused
- Benefits: Comprehensive health coverage, best-in-class parental leave
- Perks: Social events & activities, paid volunteer workdays, global career opportunities, gym reimbursement
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America