Smarter, faster, and as always - first. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion, and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our Sales teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing all the time.
We're looking for a client-facing, senior sales professional to represent Bloomberg's complete multi-platform media offerings. We'll trust you to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in the SW Region (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana & Arkansas). This opportunity can be located in either Dallas or Austin depending on the strengths of the final candidate.
You'll partner with our internal teams and create custom ad experiences. You are a creative, seasoned sales professional. You'll harness the power of our data and resources to maximize revenue and drive growth for our business. Are you up for the challenge?
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of recent/relevant media sales experience
- Experience with the following desired: Programmatic sales; Cross platform selling; Strong digital video sales experience; Analytics; Media campaigns
- Significant and strong client relationships at all levels
- Track record of total revenue and platform revenue growth
- Creative ideas that generates renewable and successful partnerships with the client
- Coverage of the entire client and agency relationship
- Internal and external communication at a highly productive and seamless level
- Ability to prospect and develop new business
- Deep understanding of media advertising landscape
- Desire to partner with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Real passion for media, advertising and business
- Willingness for business travel as needed
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.