Location: Universal City, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Support assigned managers/reps with general sales related requestsOrder, track and administer brochures/collateral Trade show/event preparation, shipping and attendanceAdminister ticket returns/voids/refund processingBasic support of the clients e-ticket system Maintain client activity/contacts/bookings calendar via SalesForceCompose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other documentsCorrespondence with clients, in person, voice to voice and by emailSupport creative job start process by compiling assets, approval coordination, full coordination of creative processKeep a detailed inventory of all creative assets and needsCoordinate Youth performance calendars with operations/entertainment teamsPerform other duties as assignedClientsMaintain and develop relationships with key clientsMaintain brochure archives for all contracted accountsSet up familiarization site inspections for key accountsPartner with management to identify new sales opportunities Streamline and coordinate ongoing client communication (i.e. contract maintenance, product changes)Process various business workflows via ExactTarget CRM database
This position is responsible for supporting the Travel Industry Sales Team with the promotion and selling of Universal Studios Hollywood tickets to International and Domestic clients (including but not limited to travel industry and youth/education). The candidate in this role will report to and be accountable for supporting all efforts to expand Universal’s saturation within the existing client base as well as establishing new clientele.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; major in Business, Marketing or Sales preferred
• Minimum 2 years of Sales experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must have reliable transportation
• The ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds safely
• Demonstrated ability to drive processes and to deliver high quality services
• Successful candidates will possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of both internal and external clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Ability to work with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Energetic, self-motivated, and demonstrates a strong personal desire to achieve results
• ExactTarget CRM database and SalesForce knowledge a plus
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.