Administrative Assistant, Meetings & Events (Contractor)
- Full Time
Administrative Assistant, Meetings & Events
Team: Corporate Communications
Status: Contractor/Part-time/Temporary (20 hours/week, February to May 2020)
Note: The individual selected for this role will not be employed directly by PBS. The incumbent will be hired by a staffing firm as a contractor under the instruction of PBS.
Essential duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Customer Service to conference attendees attending the PBS Annual Meeting and PBS Technology conference by answering general conference and hotel inquiries.
- Assist with modifying and tracking conference registrations as needed inside of CVENT software.
- Monitor PBS Annual Meeting hotel reservations;
- Help populate the conference mobile applications for the PBS Annual Meeting and PBS Technology Conference.
- Assistance with the tracking of Sponsor & Exhibitor signage/logo collection.
- Assist with proofing and editing conference agendas and signage copy.
- Assistance ordering and gathering event office supplies and materials
- Assistance with the creation and proofing of event name badges for both conferences as well as the 2019 Spring and Summer PBS Board of Directors meetings.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Requirements for success:
- Prior experience providing administrative support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with event management software and web content management a plus.
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities