B2B Media Sales
- Full Time
Breaking Media is seeking a sales professional to build new business and manage current accounts in its defense, fashion, finance, healthcare, and law verticals. This person will sell across platforms, including web advertising, content marketing, lead generation, and live events. The ideal candidate is:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a desire to win
- Creative and innovative in the fast-changing media landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build deep relationships with clients and industry influencers
- Excellent communication in meetings, pitches, presentations, and written in email and proposals
- Consultative sales approach to close new business
- Develop deep client relationships to be able to deliver specific customized solutions
- Identify new business opportunities, from new clients to marketing products
- Build pipeline of new business and outreach
- Develop compelling cross-platform proposals
- Work closely with the product team to implement custom programs and traffic campaigns
- Experience in digital media, b2b advertising, and/or experience in defense, government, fashion, finance, healthcare, or law
- Fluent in Google Suite, CRM (Hubspot) and project management tools (Basecamp, Trello, Asana)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Parsley, Moat
- Salary plus bonus
- Medical, Dental, 401K
- Startup environment with opportunities for career acceleration
- Work from home one day a week
Location: New York City preferred, but open to remote location.
Please send your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] breakingmedia [dot] com.
Breaking Media runs a network of next-generation business-to-business media brands targeting influential professionals: Above the Law, Dealbreaker, Fashionista, MedCity News, Breaking Defense, Breaking Energy and Breaking Gov. Because of its authentic, inside-the-industry content, Breaking Media reaches over 5 million affluent, decision-making professionals per month and connects brands with this deeply targeted, engaged and influential audience through innovative content integration, custom research products, event marketing and more. Headquartered in Manhattan, the company was founded in 2006.