PR Account Coordinator
- Full Time
PKPR (www.pkpr.com) is a five-person PR firm located in the Financial District. We are seeking an account coordinator to provide support on nonprofit, social enterprise, and lifestyle accounts. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on PR experience.
- Support and assist senior staff on day-to-day account activities
- Research and build media lists
- Track press coverage and create coverage reports
- Conduct research projects for senior staff
- Assist in drafting press materials including pitches, bios, press releases
- Handle light administrative such ordering supplies, answering the phone, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, or journalism
- 1 year PR experience or at least two prior internships in the PR or media industry fields
- Strong interest in current events, politics, and media
- Excellent writing, research, and organizational skills
- Experience building media lists and using Cision or similar media industry databases
To be considered, please send
- A brief cover letter
**Salary is commensurate with experience. Dental & medical health benefits after 3 months.