Director, Customer Base Growth Forecasting & Strategy, Peacock, DTC
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
Director, Customer Base Growth Forecasting & Strategy, PeacockCreate accurate, robust and timely acquisition, churn and net subscriber growth forecasts for weekly, monthly and quarterly platform reviews and financial budgeting requests Model effects of proposed discrete acquisition and retention marketing campaigns to determine where to spend the next marketing dollar to maximize subscriber growthCollaborate with analytics teams to gather marketing performance data and analyses to inform accurate forecastsPartner closely with finance team to forecast spend and financial impact of marketing campaigns and impacts to available budgets and financial targets
• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline, e.g. Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, etc. (MBA a plus)
• 8+ years’ experience building and defending forecasts, financial models, business cases and budget requests; preferably in a world-class marketing organization
• Superb analytical acumen with the ability to inspect, dissect and synthesize data from multiple sources to uncover growth opportunities
• Strong written, verbal and oral communication skills to best present and shape the performance story
• Ability to thrive under conditions of uncertainty as we change the entertainment world
• Creative problem-solver able to build new tools as necessary to get the job done
• Team player who knows how and when to lead, follow or get out of the way
• Passion for building and nurturing new products to success
• Not afraid to join and participate in spirited debates of ideas for growing the business
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.